Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Years Eve - Surpassed My Expectations

"Thanx to everyone at Sienna Entertainment you guys were able to make my trip to Vegas hassle free. I've been to vegas many times and I've slipped tons n tons of money to bouncers trying to get in clubs, plus the regular club cover, cuz lets be honest those lines are not short and those guys are pretty selective ESPECIALLY on NYE weekend. I was hesitant at first but decided to use their service for NYE and they surpassed my expectations. They were professional and provided excellent service, walked us right through all the chaos outside with no problem. I was so impressed I used their service for the rest of my trip including XS's Celebrity Grand Opening night which was close to impossible to get into. I would definitely use this First Class service next time I'm in Vegas and recommend them for all those who are planning a trip to Vegas.. Sonny "

Sonny S., Chandler, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment