Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BADDA BING-COMPLIMENTARY LIMO-COMPLIMENTARY ENTRY! CALL US TODAY!!

BADDA BING-COMPLIMENTARY LIMO-COMPLIMENTARY ENTRY! CALL US TODAY!!

I want to give a huge shout out to my girls Krista, Justine, and Meadow! Thanks for making my gentlemen's club experience a "comfortable" and entertaining one. My friends and I had a great time at Badda Bing the other night! This was my first trip to Vegas and I HAD to check out a Badda Bing. Badda Bing is clean, comfy, and classy. Totally impressed. AND they have great food! Burger is juicy and fabulous! Who would have thought!

Book with Sienna Entertainment and your VIP Entry and VIP Table will be 100% GUARANTEED!!

BOOK ONLINE HERE! BADDA BING FREE LIMO & COMP'D ENTRY VIP REQUEST!!

CALL 1.800.956.3809
ian@SiennaEntertainment.com
Visit us Online: www.SiennaEntertainment.com

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

Just a few of our popular Vegas Nightclub and Pool Party links!

CALENDAR OF UPCOMING EVENTS

Posted via email from SiennaEntertainment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment