Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TAO BEACH CABANAS & VIP PASS ACCESS! CALL FOR THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!

TAO BEACH CABANAS & VIP PASS ACCESS! CALL FOR THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!

The Venetian has done it again. Not only do have they have the nicest poker room in Las Vegas, but now they house a brand new VIP pool above the Tao nightclub. When I tell you that this place is a hidden gem, I'm not kidding.

I found out about Tao Beach from a friend at work. As we all know, Vegas is about who you know. So, my co-worker happens to know someone that works for Tao Beach and she gave me the super secret password to get in. I loaded up and headed over to the Venetian early this morning because of course Saturdays are busy pool days.

Click: TAO BEACH VIP PASSES & CABANA RESERVATIONS!!

You can also call 1.800.956.3809
email ian@SiennaEntertainment.com

Posted via email from SiennaEntertainment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment